Vickery Holman is a well established employee-owned business with over 70 people working around the South West from Truro to South Wales.
We have ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years (or further!) and we are actively looking for people to join us who share our commitment to excellence, enjoy helping clients and who want to be part of our journey.
We have a clear vision, mission and core values.
Behave with integrity: We are fair, supportive, honest, compassionate, empathetic and open.
Be reliable: Deliver on our commitments.
Be dedicated to excellence: We are determined to be the best at what we do and to deliver exceptional results for our colleagues and clients.
Take the initiative: We will anticipate client needs and wishes and be proactive.
What do we give to our employees?
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday starting at 33 days including Bank Holidays;
- Maternity/ paternity/ adoption leave
- Pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Employee owned with regular dividends for Shareholders
- Private health care
- Car allowance/ company car where applicable
Training & Development
We have our own in-house Training Manager who organises internal and external training and supports our APC training programme. Our APC results are exemplary with the vast majority of people passing at the first attempt. We offer structured training with a high scope for career progression.
- Leadership training programme – a one year programme
- APC for those seeking MRICS qualification
- Personal and professional development
- Wellbeing programme and support
- LinkedIn coaching
- Networking skills training
We believe that people are happier when they feel part of a team and where they can work or spend time with colleagues in more relaxed settings.
- Company social days
- Flexible working
- Working from home
- Friendly social environment
- Cycle to work scheme
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.