Vickery Holman have acted for a range of clients in relation to healthcare and education premises for many years, but we have now launched a specialist department with extensive knowledge of this sector.
Vickery Holman act for a range of consultancies including:
- Healthcare buildings
- Care homes
- Nurseries and schools.
Our specialist team of Chartered Surveyors across our offices offer a range services which include, but are not limited to:
- Accredited ‘Red Book’ valuations for loan security purposes
- Valuations for partnership set up and incorporation
- Dispute resolution/expert witness assignments
- Rent reviews for landlord or tenant
- Freehold ‘bricks and mortar’ valuations
- Building advice
- Consultancy services to support relocation
- Business rates advice
- Asset reviews including disposal and acquisition advice.
If you would like to discuss any of these services further, please do not hesitate to get in contact using the links below.
The Team for Healthcare
Case studies for Healthcare
Vickery Holman has been involved in the Medical sector for many years and have gained experience with varied healthcare related projects. These have included the construction of new facilities and also the conversion and adaptation of existing nursing home structures to meet the changing regulatory requirements of specialist care. Where projects have been undertaken in […]