Location: Devon (based Exeter or Plymouth)
Package: Competitive salary based on experience and entry level
Role: Vickery Holman are seeking a Residential Valuation Surveyor to play a key role in helping grow the team and service on-going and increasing workload levels, providing market leading advice to a broad range of clients including land owners, residential developers, and banks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career in a diverse and growing team within one of the SW’s leading multi-disciplinary property consultancies.
The successful candidate will sit within the General Practice Team which is made up of a dynamic group of 25 surveyors working across our 4 offices.
• Experience in preparing Red Book Valuations for residential and development property
• Prior experience of residual/development appraisals would be desirable but not essential
• Excellent understanding of the local residential market
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• A self-starter with effective time management
• Representing the team at business development meetings and events
• MRICS qualified and RICS Registered Valuer
• Full UK driving license.
Hours: Full time
Start date: Immediate